I am a software developer at Brooks Automation where I work on robots that move silicon wafers. I enjoy playing around with parsers, static analysis, and file systems.
Open Source Projects
- ZfsSharp A .NET program that reads the ZFS filesystem.
- m2net A .NET library to develop Mongrel2 handlers.
- Austin Lisp A little lisp implementation in C#.
- RegexEngine Converts regular expressions into MSIL bytecode. Applies some of what I learned in my Theory of Computation class to "e;the real world"e;.
- PicoBlazeSim A C# assembler and simulator for the PicoBlaze soft processor running on a Nexys2 FPGA board.
- EVE Map NG Committed several features and bug fixes. EVE Map NG is a mapping application for the EVE Online virtual world. (DL link)
- Additional projects Publicly available on GitHub.
- 04 Nov 2015 » VS402325 Work item type category Microsoft.TestPlanCategory does not exist in project
- 16 Aug 2015 » C# vs. CLR
- 10 Mar 2013 » SmartOS Home Server
- 14 Apr 2009 » Wow armory bank parser and some other things
- 26 Jan 2009 » Lazy Loading Collection
- 10 Jul 2008 » How to disable download zone flagging in Firefox 3
- 25 Aug 2007 » Url Reservation Modifer
- 28 Jun 2007 » Facebook Graph Theory
- 10 Jun 2006 » Mentos Volcano
- 10 Apr 2006 » HttpListener and URL ACLs
Accepted Pull Requests
- 2016-02-04 » More efficiently invoke commands in the .NET CLI
- 2015-12-01 » Fix DllImport in .NET Native
- 2015-07-08 » Fix StringBuilder leak in .NET Core on Unix
- 2015-06-01 » Small doc fix in Joyent's sdc-cnapi documentation
- 2012-12-28 » Documentation fix in zsnapper